Travertine Might Be The Best Pool Deck Option Available on the Market. Here’s why!
Have you ever heard about Travertine pavers? Most people only ever heard of brick pavers – the most common type of pavers available on the market – but when the subject is your pool deck, and which material should you use on your pool deck, then we believe you should definitely familiarize yourself with Travertine Pavers as a deck option for your project. Being an extremely popular pool deck option in South Florida, Travertine pavers stands out not only for being beautiful, but also not slick when wet, not hot when sunny and not too difficult to maintain, swimming pool deck.
Travertine is created from natural stone. It is cool to the touch, which is why it is a good option for a pool or spa deck. It will be a low-maintenance alternative that includes comfortable features. Aside from its obvious beauty, travertine is highly resistant to heat, scratching, staining and acidity, but it is its durability one of the elements that leads people to choose this material for home building and home improvement projects. Other benefits of travertine pool tiles are:
Travertine does not get too hot, even in a warm climate and/or the sun shines down directly on the pool deck. Travertine is a kind of sedimentary stone so it has natural voids and openings in its surface which absorb the heat of the sun.
- It is very comfortable to walk over travertine pavers with your shoes off.
- Travertine does not get slick when wet which can easily prevent slip and fall accidents from happening. They have a tumbled surface meaning these are roughed up so the tiles won’t be slick for anyone walking on them.
- Unlike wood, travertine does not attract tiny insects and does not require a lot maintenance.
- Travertine is made of stone so they are durable and can last for a long time, which is why consumers often feel it is a good investment.
- There are also many choices available in terms of colors, styles and patterns. Travertine pavers can blend in very well with almost any landscaping. No two pavers will have the same colors and nuances which can make them look very attractive around the pool.
Whether you are planning to build or to renovate your pool, consider contacting the experts at All Seal Exteriors to get a FREE estimate on a travertine pool deck for your swimming pool.